We stock all standard sizes, lengths and grades of rebar
- ASTM Specification A-615
- Manufactured of Intermediate Grade Steel, they conform to all building codes and latest ASTM Specification A-15 and A-305. Rebar is available in different grades and specifications that vary in yield strength, ultimate tensile strength, chemical composition, and percentage of elongation.
Epoxy coated rebar
- Epoxy coated rebar contains corrosion inhibitors and is used for construction projects that will be open to salt water, such as bridges, coastal areas, highways and parking garages.
Saw cut smooth dowels
- Concrete slab dowel bars are used to transfer the load from one slab to another whilst permitting axial thermal expansion along the axis of the dowel.
- Certified mill test reports typically accompany each shipment of reinforcing bars.
- The mill reports certify that the reinforcing bar conforms to the project specifications and reveals the chemical composition of the reinforcing bar.